- Measuring how many people are using each page of the website and for how long so that we can try to improve the quality of our website
- Enabling you to view content shared on other sites e.g. YouTube or Twitter
- Personalising the content you see through both our website and our online adverts.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and our online advertising more relevant to your interests.We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by the Leap website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the Leap website.
Updated June 2018